- September 11, 2019 @ 10:00 - 16:00
- Cost: £95 +VAT
- 01535 607775
Our appraisal training course is aimed at anyone who is looking for an overview of carrying out appraisals in the workplace. This practical training course will provide an overview of how to run appraisals and the benefits to the business/organisation.
The session will also look at the documentation and procedure using real life examples and case studies.
IS IT FOR YOU?
The course is an overview of appraisals and is aimed at new managers/supervisors/team leaders who manage a team. Or you may be a manager who is looking for a refresher or update.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– Understand the benefits of introducing an appraisal scheme for a business/organisation and employees
– Be clear on why you are introducing a scheme
– Review different appraisal documentation and write your own to suit your business/organisation
– Understanding the difference between ‘how’ and ‘what’ with regards to reviewing performance
– Practice writing objectives for your team that are SMART
– Write an appraisal procedure
– Practice running an appraisal meeting
– Understanding the principles of giving feedback
– Practice giving feedback using the feedback principles
You will be able to:
– Run an appraisal scheme using the correct policy and procedure
– Be confident in giving feedback
– Run an effective appraisal meeting
Additional information – FSB and West & North Yorkshire Chamber members receive 10% discount off all of our courses, please call us on 01535 607775 for more details.
TRAINER SARAH SEASTRON
Sarah is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, Sarah is armed with experience gained at a financial services company. Keen to develop her individualistic flair for people management, the scope of Sarah’s skills has stood her in good stead as she has helped business owners and managers to handle their personnel better. Sarah’s clients are drawn to her calm and supremely competent approach. Sarah’s perceptive nature means she can quickly get the measure of each business to understand its values and improve workforce relations.
The Course will run from 10am – 4.00pm. Includes lunch and refreshments.