- Cost: £70+VAT
- 01535 607775
Our ‘PowerPoint’ training workshop is aimed at those people who are new to using Microsoft PowerPoint, or have some limited knowledge. This course, which is offered in association with Moorside Training, is a practical training session giving you the opportunity to have a go at creating an effective Presentation.
Is it for you?
The course is aimed at people who are already employed, or are looking for work, who will need to use Microsoft PowerPoint. Anyone who is going to be using PowerPoint for college/school/home is also welcome. Those attending must have some basic IT skills, e.g be able to use a mouse and keyboard.
What to expect
The workshop will aim to provide you with practical experience of creating and editing an effective, interesting and eye-catching Presentation.
Understanding the basics
– Applying a pre-set design to a new or existing presentation
– Utilising the master slide
– Adding headers or footers
– Creating, and effectively spacing, bulleted or numbered lists of information
– Changing the appearance of text by using basic text formatting tools
– Adding new slides; slide layouts; changing the order of slides
– Printing options
– Preparing speaker’s notes and audience handouts
Adding visual effects
– Inserting pictures from files or clip art
– Adding background pictures, or changing background colour
– Creating shapes and drawings; adding text and grouping objects
– Using WordArt text effects and SmartArt graphics
– Animations and slide transition
– Creating tables of information with or without Excel functions
– Creating charts/graphs from direct data input
– Creating charts/graphs linked to existing Excel data
– Creating organisation charts
After the session you will have the skills and confidence to prepare and present an effective and professional-looking PowerPoint presentation.
Sign up for this course
Book your places now for our 2019 training workshops.
This course will be held at Airedale Enterprise Services. The Course will run from 10am – 3pm. Includes light lunch and refreshments.
Wednesday 30th January 2019
Cost: £70 +VAT