After almost 16 years at leading digital agency Summit, Dave Trolle has decided to leave his Managing Director position to launch Yorkshire based digital consultancy start-up Customer First Digital.
As of the 6th March 2020, Customer First Digital will help both established and start-up brands discover their digital opportunity, transform their plan and grow their market share and customer value.
Customer First Digital will provide consulting and implementation support across all areas which positively impacts a brands digital performance, including all online marketing channels and web site customer experience. Specific services provided includes:
• Comprehensive digital operations review, identifying quick win opportunities to improve performance, processes and decision making
• New digital strategy development, aligned to a brands business goals, with clear action plans which can be implemented by either agency partners or in-house teams
• Team capability and capacity assessment, for brands looking to either move or expand their in-house operation, in addition to a roadmap for in-housing their digital activity
• Full end to end support in selecting a new agency and marketing technology partner and getting the most from existing partners
• Ongoing digital consultancy, providing proactive thought leadership to futureproof their clients business and bringing positive challenge to internal teams and partners
Dave Trolle, Founder of Customer First Digital said “I have been frustrated with all the hype and talk over the last few years about the need to transform to a ‘Customer First’ approach, with very little action. In addition, the number of agencies and new technology solutions in the marketplace continues to grow exponentially, making a selecting a new partner time consuming, expensive whilst often compromising performance for brands. Helping to turn these challenges into opportunities is my primary driver for launching Customer First Digital”.
Dave continues to add “These opportunities are just the tip of the iceberg. Customer First Digital’s no nonsense and pragmatic approach will help to discover new opportunities to increase a brands customer value and market share at pace. This is what a time poor and performance hungry industry needs both today and, in the future”.
Brands across any sector will be able to access Dave’s expertise in a flexible way, whether this be on a project by project basis or retained basis. There will no long-term contracts or expensive monthly retainers. You only pay for the support, when you need it.
In addition to working with brands directly, Customer First Digital will be working with agencies to supporting their client portfolio on a non-compete basis, in addition to working on new product launches.
Further information on Customer First Digital including their range of services and views on the world of digital can be found on their website.